jueves, 2 de diciembre de 2010

A holidays to remember

I went to Barcelona four years ago. Because I lived there seven years old. I went with my parents and my brother. The weather was sunny and hot. I travelled  by aeroplane. I stayed in my home of Barcelona. But the home was very old.





I stayed there for a week. In the morning I went to visited the monuments of Barcelona,  for examble I visited "La sagrada familia" and "el acuarium". I travelled by "bus turistic". In the evening I visited "the camp nou" and I met many football players of FC Barcelona. In the night I visited my cousins and my old friends. My favorite place of Barcelona was the "port aventura". Because It has many atractions.


I went to the restaurant very expensive. I ate a chinesse food and I drank cocacola. I went to Barcelona because is a beautiful city.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario